Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cough, cough, cough....







Nickel is feeling a little better, no more fever, but the snot and the coughing is crazy! My friend Trish and her husband Matt are here from Rolla, MO for the FB game. She said it sounded like a grown up coughing in his room! Today we are all decked out in purple, will try to post a pic of the adults later. KSU plays NU today, sure hope we win!



I spiked Nick's hair today as you can see...I actually think we need our first haircut finally. It is growing down over his ears! Speaking of haircuts...my nephew Colton (aka Shaggy), got his long hair cut yesterday...Guess it's time to get ready for wrestling. They (Uncle Curt, Aunt Val, Colton and Lauren) stopped by last night to bring us our boy scout popcorn, and wrangled us into buying candles and cookie dough (the fundraisers never end). Speaking of Aunt Val, I owe her an apology for forgetting her b-day on the list of the important days in our lives. I will get that fixed. Just an oversight, not intentional by any means!



I am also posting a picture of Nick reading his book. This is called "The Nose Book," by Dr Suess. He loves it! Hope his love for books and carrying them around the house means he'll be a huge scholar someday! I have been letting him have his binkey a little more this week, since he is sick and so am I. It keeps him happy, and I am all for that.
I noticed while downloading pictures, that I had taken pictures on Nov 15, 2007, so here is a comparison picture for 1 year. Can you see that little baby boy who turned into my onery red-headed child???? I can...
C



2 comments:

BEK said...

Yep, time for a haircut, unless you like the mohawk look :)

Stephanie, Jason, Brady and Blake said...

Hard to believe they grow so fast. I remember when he was so tiny. I think a haircut is due, he's not really a mohawk kid.