Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still KSU fans....







Not a good day Saturday for K-State. We went to the game with our friends Matt and Tricia Skyles. It started out good with KSU intercepting and running it in for a touchdown, but it all went down hill after that! We stuck it out as long as we could. The highlight was getting to see Nick on the big screen when they show KSU fans. I sent his picture in a few months ago, and he was picked to be on the screen. Course I got just a little irritated, because they put another kid up at the same time as Nick....grrr...Pickle had to SHARE the spotlight....grrr.....

After the game, we had some good times with our friends at home. Gma Clipper (aka My Mom Gma Hazlett) was able to watch Nick for us while we went to the game and had fun with our friends (thanks Gma!).

Today is Gma Turtle's b-day. However, she is sick (like Nick and I). So, we took her out to eat and then back to the house for gifts. Nick was enthralled with the card he gave her, so he laid down on the floor to read it.
C

3 comments:

BEK said...

Hope you are all feeling better. We were able to stick out at the game until 5 min left in the 3rd quarter. I just couldn't stay warm as we were facing the north wind. We went back to tailgate land were some of our other tailgaters had their propane heater going. We listened to the rest of the game from Tailgate Land.

Jen said...

Trav is protesting the last few games of the season so I used his ticket on Saturday. I was so excited when KSU scored first that I sent Trav a text message from the stadium "regret your protest now?!" I just KNEW we would win since Trav (who never misses a game) was boycotting. Alas, we lost and I froze my tookies off.

I hope you guys are starting to get well. Maybe you are sick at the beginning of the cold season and you will be spared the remainder of the winter!!

BEK said...

Saw little Pickle at work last night. Glad to see his is feeling better. Daddy even had him dancing on the counter in the back to show of! He was so cute in his blue ski hat! Hope you have an awesome rest of the day!