Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Todd's New Toy








Today Nick went to daycare, so I could get the Christmas lights up. While I was doing that, Todd's new toy arrived. He is now the proud owner of a 2009 Big Dog K-9. This is his 2nd K-9, although he did trade the old one for the new one.
He was like a little kid in a candy store....SO, I am conviced I am the mother of 2 boys...one 37 and 1 is 14 months. Yes, Nick turned 14 months on the 17th....sniff, sniff....How can it be that my little boy is so grown up already???
Nick's newest thing is if you ask him what a cow says, he goes MOO!!! And the other day, he actually blew his nose. While this might seem like a small feat, for a mother, it's a big deal!
The funniest thing he does right now (of course every mother thinks her child is just hilarious, as a wise friend once told me :) is that he is trying to learn to jump. SO, if you say "Jump," he squats down and tries to jump, but doesn't ever make it off the floor. Quite the entertainer...
After we got done with Christmas lights (and by we, I mean that I put up the lights and Todd rode his new motorcycle), we went and picked up Nick and went to feed the ducks at Annenberg Park. Nick really enjoys it, and we get rid of our old bread and popcorn!
Looking forward to a family day tomorrow, and having lunch with one of my best friends Stephanie and her kids.
C

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a pretty bike! Todd looks genuinely tickled over it!

That Nick is so cute and funny. I would love to see him jump! ;)