Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Kitties...




We were sitting here tonight, in front of the nice warm fire (which is nice when it's like 1 degree outside...) and the kitties were snuggled up together. Don't they look content? Of course, my thought while admiring them is this...."Why use the nice kitty bed I bought you, when you have the nice sofa to sit on???" Baby (the kitty in the back) and Shady are the kids I had before having a kid. They are sure part of the family, but I realize now, how much extra work they are...while I chase a toddler around and clean up after him too. But nonetheless, they are still worth every single chore (aka labor of love)!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is a sweet picture of your felines. I bet they are glad to be housecats with the weather we're having lately!!