Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My big boy...







Nick thinks he is a BIG BOY today....Our day started off with him peeing on me, not on purpose of course, but dang, give me some warning! Then, I got him out of the wet jammies, and into clothes for the day(which as you may have heard me say, is like roping a calf to get him dressed in the morning!) Task accomplished. I am picking up his room, and he's quiet, and I think, "Gee, what is he up to?" So, I find him in the bathtub, with the kitty. First of all, I didn't know he could get in the bathtub by himself, so that is scary. Secondly, there are some cups and toys left in the bathtub from last time, and of course, they have water in them. So NOW we have to go through the whole clothes changing ordeal again, because of course, he has found the water, and he is soaked! UGH!!!
So, we are on our 2nd outfit of the day. We are having a fun morning. He loves to crawl UP things. So, I set up my little stool in the bathroom closet while I am showering, and he crawls up and down and up and down....Then, I decided to give him a cup to play with and he pretends he is drinking out of it. So, I gave him just a little bit of water in it to drink, and he thought that was pretty cool. We did that several times. He even sat down on my stool to have a drink. How precious these moments are...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was afraid that you were going to say that Nick was drinking last night's bath water from the cup in the picture! :)

Man, is he ever cute!