Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Could I possibly be 15 months already?




The answer is yes....Pickle is 15 months tomorrow. So, this morning....despite the crummy weather, we hopped out of bed, got ready in 35 minutes, and sped down the snow-packed road to take pictures at Sears. We even arrived before the store opened! Nick did so good. You never know how kids are gonna react, but he was a trooper. I told the photographer that he is a busy body, and we would be happy with 6 poses (the minimum), but we got 9 poses! Then, we went on our search for snow boats and a sled. Would you believe that Payless had no snow boots for kids. I mean seriously, this is the mid-west....anyhow, we did find a pair, a little big, at K-mart.
So, here are a couple of my favorites....

4 comments:

Jen said...

He looks so grown up! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

BEK said...

What a handsome boy!!! I want to pinch his cheeks!

Stephanie, Jason, Brady and Blake said...

So cute and getting so big. He's starting to lose that baby look and become a little man

Unknown said...

He is really growing and so cute!